It is definitely fall

 Temperatures have been dropping, the leaves are turning, and it looks like we are finally going to have regular rain. 



My greenhouse is finished though I still have some painting to do inside. I'm not paying $30 for a can of paint for a greenhouse, so will wait until there is a sale and buy some then. I can finish painting next year.



I have grow lights and a space heater set up, along with some rope lights I've put between the slats of the work counter to use as a hack for warming pads for starts.

I started some salad greens and spinach in a container and there is some sprouting already:


The yellow pots are my kitchen window garden. Did not do well this year, so I am starting it again in the greenhouse and hopefully bring them in the house in a month after they have had a chance to establish decently. With luck, I will have them in by Thanksgiving. I still need to see if I can find some sage seeds so I can get those started.

I have started my Halloween decorating, just lights up for now and some skeleton hands coming out of the ground in one of my flower gardens. I will add more over the next couple of weeks and have it all set and ready a couple days before Halloween. Hopefully, the weather will be decent for the weekend. I am seeing more people up and down the street decorating this year.

Still going to the gym. If we miss Monday due to pain days, we go Tuesday, which is what we've done this week. I have a PT appointment today (my last one for a while, got things under control enough we'll see how things go) so no gym today. We do need a day between gym visits, so we'll go tomorrow and then see about back to the gym on Monday. I do like working out 3 days a week, but it is good to be able to be flexible on our schedules.

Started baking again. So far just bread. I have developed a recipe I like and a method for mixing it. The loaves are still a bit too small to make sandwiches and one loaf tends to disappear quickly. I will probably be baking bread at least twice a week, two loaves at a time. I do want to see if I make a double batch and use the whole thing in a bread pan to make a decent-sized sandwich loaf for me. So maybe baking 3 days a week.







Comments