I am now officially a lady of leisure

As of today I am officially retired from the 9-5 world. I have time to do what I want, when I want.

I, however, did not mean for the world to fall apart when I did so. We are in the midst of a pandemic, we had all 4 seasons yesterday, there was a tornado touchdown in Richland WA, and there was an earthquake in Southern Idaho that we felt up here.

I'm sorry.

But, we will all make it thru this and hopefully be a much better world in the future. Especially if we get rid of the orange shit gibbon in the White House and his cronies in crime. We have a LOT of work to do on that people. Don't let the current health crisis distract too much from getting our country back. Be safe, healthy and turn the country blue.

Now that I am retired, I have time to write and post on Medium. I am hoping to write at least one article a day, more if at all possible. I hope to try and get enough written in advance that I can schedule to have something posted everyday. So I need to get writing.

I am contributing to several small publications. The other writers are really nice folk and I am glad to be part of their communities.

Here are some links to my most recent stories:

Faded Photographs: Looking through the family photo album

Today I Read A Book And it was glorious

Pumpkin: My first kitty

I also now have time to work on improving my use of my digital drawing tablet and a couple of the painting programs I have.

I have set up my computer on the dining room table and have a little nook to work in:


So much to do, so much time to do it in LOL! I have my garden started. Seedlings doing fine, tho some of the more finicky ones gave up.


Weather was nice enough a couple of weekends ago, so I was able to get out and do stuff in the yard. Moved my strawberries, cleaned up the one raised bed, and got the free bricks I'd gotten last year around the raised beds. They aren't pretty just yet. I still need to fiddle with them and then lock them into place with either adhesive or mortar.


Now we just need to have nice spring weather again so I can get back outside.

Comments