Ready for the holidays


This year's Dead Tree Edition Yule tree is up and sparkling. Granted, I did get a head start on it by not taking the books down from last year. I left them up and decorated it with flamingos, devil duckies and other tchotchkes . I'm glad I did, would have not had the energy to rebuild it in any decent amount of time.

Also got the lights in the windows, most of them on timers. An extra set of lights and some garland and the shelves are very sparklie.




Got my outside lights and decorations. We picked up a controller that let me plug in 5 strands of plain LED lights (and I can add up to 80,000 lights total if I get more strings to daisy chain in) that lets me do patterns with them. Everything is set up to plug into a power box that I have set to power up at dusk and turn off 6 hours later.



A friend gave me a sparkle projector so I have sparkles moving on the side of the trailer. Un fortunately half the lights on the satellite dish (which we don't use) had crapped out. Not sure why. Still need to check them. But I can live with it for now.



Comments