BRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad I have the winterization of the house pretty much done, it has gotten a tad bit chilly this week. Hubby thinks with the wind chill this morning it was close to 0F when he went out to run the flags up.

Had a good weekend. Made enough to cover my table at the market and pay for a table at the Company Town Christmas Craft Sale in Potlatch on Dec 13. More details later.

Right after the Market on Saturday we headed down to Lewiston for a quick shop. Needless to say I was pretty well wiped out by the time we got home. Sunday was a VERY low energy day. Only things I had on the schedule was finish up the winterization of the house. Spent most of the day curled up watching Acorn.tv and Netflix.

Gearing up for Turkey day, need to go thru and see what new recipes I want to try this year. I liked the way the bird came out last year just stuffed with onions, lemons and herbs, will do so again. I've come across a few new side dishes, so will see which ones I want to do.

Comments