Yum!

So we got ourselves a nice big turkey and did it up right. I made gluten free bread for the stuffing:

gfbread


stuffing2


Stuff and prep the bird and shoot it up with wine:

turkey1


turkey2


Cook everything up, reheat the pre-made sides and then settle down for a feast:

Turkey Day dinner


Seriously yum! Most of dinner was gluten free. The stuffing was very tasty, tho the bread didn't hold the texture and ended up being more of a couscous texture. Once I got used to that I was very happy. No one noticed that just about everything else was gluten free and the regular bread dressing I'd made for them came out pretty well too.

So I didn't miss gluten/wheat in my turkey dinner at all.

Was going thru my pantry last night when I came across a package of gluten free pancake mix I had gotten a while back for when I have gluten intolerant friends over. So needless to say, I had a very yummy breakfast this morning:

GF pancakes and fried ham beakfast


GF pancakes and fried ham beakfast


GF pancakes and fried ham beakfast


GF pancakes and fried ham beakfast


Fried ham and totally delicious pancakes. Hubby liked them better then regular Bisquick pancakes. Hopefully I can find this brand again when I run out. I do need to start getting the ingredients I need to make mixes and bread from scratch together.

Comments