That' s it!

Food is NOT supposed to hurt you. So I am officially declaring myself wheat/gluten intolerant. I'm not going to bother with the blood test since I really don't want to be in this kind of pain for the next several weeks. Just going to jettison wheat/gluten from my life and go from there.

I did pancakes this morning with regular Bisquick. Had 3. Within 15 minutes the familiar bloaty feeling started and shortly there after the pain arrived.

SIGH!!

Luckily it is easier now then it used to be. I've friends who've been struggling with this for quite a while and I remember when they first started. They had a hell of a time finding things they could eat that wasn't loaded with gluten of some sort. Since I was bringing things to pot lucks and such I started reading labels, so at least I now know what to look for.

Just going to have to deal with the adjustment period.

This bloody well sucks big time. But just have to accept it and move on.

Comments