A very low energy day

After all the excitement of yesterday I am semi-dragging today. I can't wait for next year's blog fest, it was so much fun and I want to meet the people I didn't get a chance to say hi to this year. Several people who attended I didn't get a chance to chat with.

Been processing video, I'm currently re-doing the blogfest vid using a different format. The one I usually use for YouTube looks sucky after I upload it, so I'm trying a RealTime format and I'll see how that looks uploaded. If it works, I have a couple cooking vids that I'll redo and repost. I still have more photos to process, mostly the drive up and back I've also got the trip to Cabela's and some nice sunset video. Not sure how soon I'll get to that. The Cabela's vid I want to try some funky video editing on and see what I can do to make it zip thru parts of it.


I hit the sack as soon as I got home yesterday, two pints of Fat Tire Amber kinda did me in,tho I was a happy camper regardless hehehehehe. GOOD beer and very yummy. Slept for close to 4 hours, then stayed up until 1:30 and then slept in this morning. I think I got up close to 11am.

Got a two bone rib roast in the oven, slow cooking at 250F with a little salt, pepper and Johnny's garlic seasoning. Smelling YUM! Will do little yorkshire puddings to go with it and sweet corn nibblets for the veg. We'll have the race to watch while eating dinner. Just mixed up the yorkshire pudding batter and will let that sit a while. The roast is coming along nicely and everything is smelling yummy.

We got out of the hosue for a little bit today, had to take something back to Ross that turned out to be broken. Speaking of broken, I broke another cooking dish today, my big blue pyrex baking dish. WAAAHHHH!!!!!!! Getting to the point I can't have any glass cookware. We looked around at Ross, but I didn't see anything I could get as a replacement, so I'll wait. I can get away without the baking dish, but it is so good for some of my cooking needs. Still need to do more vacuuming in the kitchen, not sure if I got EVERY little shard of glass, so I am wearing my Crocs full time just in case I didn't.

Comments