WOO HOO!!!!!!!

I have my very own domain!!!!!! Not sure how soon it will be active, just got it today, so probably in a day or so. I'll be using it for my Blogger blog and I think I have some web page space (hubby signed up for a hosting site and domain for him and for an extra $10 added a domain for me to), not sure. I think I will have email with that domain too.

So I will be purple-ducky.com, which is considerably shorter then the addy for my Blogger blog. That addy will still work, Blogger will just redirect people to the new one, so people won't HAVE to change the links they have, unless they want to.

Now WHY purple-ducky? Wanted something fun, I am into devil duckies, purple is one of my favorite colors and my computer at home is called ducky on the network and my laptop it ittybittyducky on said network hehehehehehe.

Okay, got my email set up, now I need to figure out how to make it work on Blogger. Right now it doesn't work right, it goes to a weird index thingy that isn't right. May have to wait a few days and hopefully the domain works its way thru the system. I've a test tonight my mind is on, so trying to figure out the help pages on Blogger isn't working.

Comments