MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, RAIN!!!!!

YAY!!!!! We've been needing it. Hubby says it was coming down last night and he got up to check the car windows (we did leave them up) and there was thunder. I slept thru the whole thing as I'd crawled into bed about 9:30 pm and took an Ambien and didn't wake up until the alarms had gone off. The 2nd time.

I'm still a bit braindead from the Ambien, but the coffee is helping a bit.

Hit Papa Murphy's last night and grabbed a Big Murphy stuffed pizza for dinner and OOOOOOOOO did that hit the spot. Lunch today is going to be yummy. I got to thinking that once I get the gas grill up and running, I can do some baking on it, like pizza. Just toss in the pizza stone and turn the grill on and away I go.

Did get out and re-seed my lettuce. Finally figured out what that pepper plant was. What had been confusing me was the label said Pepper Pimienta in bold letters. I finally figured out pimienta was Spanish for pepper. The label did say Mucho Nacho in smaller letters and when I plugged that in with pepper, found that I have a jalapeƱo hybrid. I've never dealt with hot peppers, so it will be interesting to see what I can do with these. I will most likely let them ripen to red and the seed them and dry the rest. The seeds I'll save to start new plants next year.

No big plans for the weekend. Budget won't let us go camping, so we'll just putter about. There is a car show over at the Eastside Mall on Saturday, so might grab the cameras and head over. Sunday hubby is talking about going to the Steel Match out at the range. Single action shooters are welcome, so I can go out with Teddy and Eleanor and shoot, since I don't have a way to speed load Charlotte. So we'll see.

Will see about getting the living room decluttered again and work out on the porch more. With the gas grill, I have to re-arrange to get the Weber out of the middle of the porch.

I should haul out the sewing machine, I've got a ton of mending to do. May look at that this weekend too.

Comments