Halfway to the weekend

Spent half the night awake and coughing. This isn't fair, I just want a good nights sleep and actually be coherent the next day.

Managed to run hubby's Bluetooth ear piece thru the wash this morning. He says it seems to be taknig a charge, so if it is still working, I think we should send a testimonial to the company, maybe get a newer model out of them hehehehehe.

Dinner last night was good and the Garand is now cleaner and properly greased. C showed us how it is all put together and a few tricks for taking it apart. Now I just need bullets and I can go out shooting.

The pork came out nicely. I just baked it with some Tom Sherry's BBQ rub, some sesame oil and TJ's white basalmic vinegar. I made a double batch of rice so I have some left for stir fried rice and then I nuked up some green and yellow beans and some squash from last summer. It all tasted yummy. The squash came out nicely and I'd frozen it last August.

Apparently there was an armed robbery on campus yesterday. Someone reported he was accosted by someone with a sharp obect who stole the money from his wallet. Couldn't have happened tho, we've been assured this is a "Weapons Free campus" and everyone knows that means no such incident can happen.

SIGH!

Comments