Dianbread

My mind has gone bye bye and the answering machine is on, but on the fritz LOL

Where's our sun go? We had some earlier and it was nice to see, now it is gray and icky out (at least it is still warm).

Stayed up way to late last night, tho that was in part because we'd popped over to B's house so hubby could work on her computer and we stayed for quite a while and then it was home for dinner. So we had dinner late, we'd invited B over and we watched Mythbusters. We tired watching the Clooney Batman & Robin, but we didn't make it more then 10 minutes into it before we deleted it off the DVR. It was bad. I love George Clooney and the Guvernator isn't that bad an actor, but they needed to be given a script, not special effects and one liners.

The ham came out well, I think next time we'll spring for some Dr Pepper to pour over it. The Shasta cherry cola is pretty good, but the Dr Pepper will be a nice change. I got the bone in the freezer and the rest of it sliced and ready to vac seal for later use. Did a pot roast in the crockpot for dinner last night, still have half of it for dinner tonight or later in the week. Tomrrow we have a friend coming over with his cleaning kit for the Garand so he can show us how to do it and I'll feed him dinner. Not sure exactly what, I do have some steaks in the freezer. May defrost those and toss them on the little gas grill and haul out some squash from the garden las fall for veggies.

ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish everyone would quite announcing the results of this last weekend's race. We haven't watched it yet and I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO WON YET!!!!!! At least I can turn off the sound on the computer when I hear the words "Nextel Cup" in time. It does mean I can't visit several blogs on my blog roll for a while yet.

Speaking of blog roll, has anyone else who has it noticed it doesn't seem to be showing when blogs have new entries? It has been hit and miss in the first place, but now it isn't showing any when there are new ones. May have to look around and see if there are other services I can use as it is handy for keeping up on my daily reading when it shows there is new stuff.

Comments