Just can't leave it alone

I just gotta play with the colors and layouts of my blogs LOL

FRIDAY!!!!!!! And payday to boot. Pity it is all going to bills.

Raining today, so much nicer then yesterday when it was very foggy and started snowing. Luckily the snow melted off. I am so ready for spring it isn't funny.

Discovered that whole milk ricotta cheese beats cream cheese all to heck on toasted bagels. I wasn't too hungry last night for dinner, so later in the evening I toasted up a couple parmesean bagels and since I didn't have any cream cheese, but did have some of the whole milk ricotta leftover I hadn't used in the lasagna, tried that.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Have to experiment with herbs and such with the ricotta for other spreads for bagels.

May or may not go to the drag show tomorrow night, depends on if we aren't too exhausted. We are getting tired of being tired.

With luck I will get some seeds in the ground and the top on the cold frame. We also need to haul the christmas tree off to the recyclers to get chipped up.

Feel like sleeping all weekend.....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LOL

Comments