I'm getting tired of the snow

But at least is isn't sticking around.

We primed about 150 M1 Garand cases last night, hubby will be rolling them up for me today so I will have a few to shoot this weekend. Also this weekend we've been invited to attend the meeting for the new cowboy action group forming in the area, so I can get back into that. They shoot out at the local range, so it will be nicer to have a match closer to home (tho the matches down past Lewiston are fun, getting up so early to drive down makes for a very tiring day, so having options now is GREAT!). So we'll pop down to Lewiston on Sat for the meeting and if the weather holds drive back up to the range or wait til Sunday (visualizing seriously nice weather for the whole weekend!).

Speaking of shooting and all, I had a query on a previous post about info for the local range. I've put a link to the Lewiston Pistol Club where anyone local to Moscow/Pullman/Lewiston/Clarkston can get info on access to shooting ranges (there is an indoor range in Lewiston thru the club, but it is shared with the Lewiston police over under the firearms section. I've also put the link for the Palouse Pink Pistols, which is in desperate need ot updating, not to mention getting a lot more activity going on the email list for that. I'll also put a link to the private indoor range in Lewiston, Diamondback indoor Shooting Range.

We were totally starving last night, so we hit Papa Murphy's for dinner. We picked up a grilled chicken and bacon stuffed pizza and some cheesy bread sticks. Popped the bread sticks in first and noshed on those while the pizza baked. Needless to say, leftovers for lunch hehehehehehehehehe.

Good thing I've got pizza for lunch, since I have the 2nd class of the women's self defense class I am taking tonight. I won't be getting home until 8:30 pm or so, so dinner will be pretty late.

Comments

JeanC said…
This comment has been removed by the author.