I hate PMS!

At least I'm hoping it's PMS. If it's perimenopausal I'm not going to be happy. If it's PMS it will go away in a couple of days, perimenopausal I have no idea.

So here I sit with a big glass of milk and a big ol'bag of chocolate creme sandwich cookies. Self-medication, a wonderful thing :D

Been weepy all afternoon, alternating with homicidal rage. Started about the time some slimeball posted to the local community email list, using the name of murdered aquaintance and implying his partner had secrets. Now, we have some wacky cultists on the list who are too cowardly to post using their real names and most of the time they can easily be ignored as they just babble nonsense, but this went over the line. If I ever find out who it is, they'd better not come anywhere in my vicinity as I will not be responsible at that point. The older I get, the more and more I tend to manifest goddesses such as the Morigaine, Hecate and Kali. One of these days I'm not going to be able to control it.

Comments