Frankly my dear, I don't think we are in Kansas anymore

A little while ago I had a neat title to post under, but my brain had a train wreck and I can't for the life of me remember what the heck it was :( I am REALLY hating this memory loss.

Started the methimazole Tuesday night and so far I'm still feeling ick Graves' wise. So far no side effects, but that may still take a few days to happen. I'm giving serious consideration of cutting the pills in half and spreading the meds across the day. Right now I'm just taking them one in the morning and one before bed. Hubby is going to set the old palm pilot up for me to beep reminders. I have to have something give me reminders during the day, I WILL forget to take my meds otherwise. The first time around hubby gave me an old watch I kept in my purse to beep at pill time. I couldn't (and still can't) wear watches, I kill them in a day or two. The darn things stop. So the palm should do the trick.

Put in for more vacation time this summer, fingers crossed it is approved. I want to continue the every Friday off and then take a full week off the week before school starts up again. I need to use up a lot of leave as I was getting dangerously close to hitting my limit of 42 days earned. I should be pretty safe for a while yet with the Fridays off already. I am learning to take more time off and not feel guilty about it. Now I just wish we had the money to do something other then just sit around the house. With luck we'll be ahead by the end of August that we can do some Geocaching on a more regular basis.

Comments