Tis Friday

YAY!!!! It's been a long week. Now I have the weekend to sleep in and relax and finish recuperating.

Don't have much planned, I need to try and finsih catching up on the dishes. I've been attacking them each night for 10 minutes and then that is it. The pile is slowly dwindling. Hubby vaccumed the living room yesterday and also cleaned out the tub in the bathroom. I've been keeping up with the laundry this week, 1 load a day.

Rainy today. It's been doing a bit of raining the last coupleof days. Just enough to water my garden so I didn't have to worry about it. The repair our friend did on the roof seems to have done the trick, there has been no sign of water seeping in between the front door and the screen door YAY!!!!!!!!

Our neighbor will try and get our lawn mowed sometime this weekend. I'm still not up to that. He's borrowing our other neighbors mower, it's a mulching mower so the clippings will nourish the grass. I'll try and spend a little time outside weeding, if the weather dries up enough. I hope it doesn't get hot, not ready to work out in the heat yet.

Tomorrow night we'll spend out at a friends place, she's having a Poetry and Potluck party. I need to get out and socialize after being sick so long and this will be a nice low key evening. Have to figure out what to take, some friends are lactose intolerant, some are wheat intolerant and some are both. I just might make something the rest of us can eat, tho I really need to work on expanding my repertoire so I can fix somehting everyone can eat.

Comments