1:30 something and I am still awake

and still mad enough to spit nails :mad:

Emotional issue aside of a freind being ripped away from our community without so much as a by your leave, I'm actaully starting to feel better physically. I actually managed to eat quite a bit at dinner. Hubby decided we need to hit the chinese buffet and that was jus the ticket. I had some hot and sour soup, cheese wontons, deep fried fake crab, sweet and sour chicken, an egg roll, a spring roll, some chicken with broccoli and some of the salmon. One nice thing about buffets is you can have a little bit of different things and it enough variety to tempt ones tummy. I also managed a container of yogurt this morning (in part becasue I had been on the antibiotics this weekend and I need to rebuild the good beasties in my insides) and the steak I didn't eat last night for dinner was lunch.

I have developed a bit of a cough tho, not so much a producing one, but one that triggers when my throat feels ticklish and my chest is a bit tight and it feels almost likethere is an asthma feeling to it. I hope not, I have enough to deal with stress induced asthma, regular asthma is not in my game plan. I also still haven't heard back from my doctors and I am getting ansy. If I do have something bacterial, I only took 3 days of antibiotics and then stopped. That is NOT a good thing.

Tomorrow we are having a "thanks for all your work" party for our students. Next week is finals week and we'll be losing a few of them to graduation (WAAAHHHHH!!!). We are buying them pizza and bringing goodies. I would normally have baked cookies, but instead I'll be bringing som soda.

Deleted 41 spam over the course of the evening. Steve said to not bother banning the IP addys they were attached to as they were usually spoofed. As was I'd already filled up what space we get for banning and it didn't slow things down. I did notice a referer on my journal management page that linked to a texas holdem' page with over 340 hits to my page. I think that slime ball may be the guilty party and I tracked down his IP and banned him there. Hopefully that will stop some of the spam flooding I've been having on a weekly basis. There were 2 other suspicious sites with a lot of hits on my journal, but when I clicked on them, they couldn't be found.

Okay, I'm calming down and getting sleepy. Hopefully I can sleep now. 7am is going to come too darned early :P

Comments