Mmmmm, Friday

Looking forward to a lazy weekwend, with any luck. Tho I am feeling an incredible urge to get out of town. I wonder if we could swing a trip up to Spokane and check out the store there that we have the gift card for. I've been checking their website and they have been getting a few more things there, but most of it is I don't want it, need it, already have it or it is just too darned expensive, even if it is on sale. The store isn't much bigger then ours, but they may have sheets sets and other bedroom items we can use the card for. Heaven knows we need new sheets.

Speaking of beds, several months ago we'd gotten an inflatable queen size mattress to see if that would help any on the bed. 3 egg shell mattress pads still left me in pain in the morning. We've just been using it on top of the mattress we already have and when you consider we have a double height pedistal bed, we are talking need ing a ladder to climb in every night. So last night we pulled the regular mattress off and put the inflatable on the platform (we used to have a waterbed and just kept everything and got rid of the bladder and such). Seems to have worked fine, tho we really need to inflate the mattress again. If this works out, we'll keep the air mattress and get rid of the regular one. If we can't find a friend who wants it, I'll Freecycle it. I would like to eventually get a good quality air mattress, the kind that looks like a regular one, if only I live in fear of kitties managing to puncture the one we have and I end up on a hard board in the morning. Which is one reason we've kept the other mattress on.

Have to figure out dinner for tonight, last night we did burgers and fries. Problem right now is I am having a serious craving and I don't know what for. I somehow think hubby is going to end up fending for himself as the craving is leaning towards fried tacos, which he doesn't like.

Stayed up too late last night, have a definate case of the sleepies this afternoon.

Comments