Well, considering I didn't get back to bed until after 2:30 am

I'm feeling pretty decent at the moment. Had a heck of a time getting up, but I finally did. I don't suppose the half a pot of coffee has anything to do with feeling so good :D

I know I'm going to be wanting a nap later, but since I'm going to have to try and fall asleep at the clinic again tonight, this time not only wired up, but with a CPAP mask strapped to my face, that would not be a good idea. Luckily I've got leftovers to make supper with, so I won't need to have the energy to come up with a set dinner.

So, I now have a load of laundry in the wash, all the stuff I do in cold only (except for the two red sweaters, one of them decided to bleed last time and the two white sweaters I had are now pink. I don't mind pink, I love pink, but I did like having WHITE sweaters. Oh well, they were hand me downs anyways, so I at least didn't pay for white sweaters). I'll toss the two red sweaters in seperately after this load. Under FlyLady I usually only do one load a day, but this a special case.

Hubby is currently calling health insurance companies and medical supply places. The insurance to find out what we need in order to get my CPAP so we can get all that expedited and the 1 medical supply place as the insurance commpany seems to have told him we should now own his wheelchair outright. If that is the case, I KNOW he wants to customize that puppy LOL It is a sleek black and chrome chair, but I think he's got visions of flames dancing thru his head hehehehehe Me, I want to put a big ol' tall flag on that puppy so I can find him in the stores. It is amazing how easy he can disappear when I'm looking for him. Then again that shouldn't surprise me, he can turn invisible and I can't see him when he is standing next to me. Pretty good trick when you don't want to be bothered in a crowd hehehehe.

Comments