HOORAY!!!!

2nd night in a row I don't have to cook dinner (yes I know, hubby could come up with something, but all we have is turkey and chicken and I'm a bit turkey'd and chicken'd out). Last night we did Papa Murphey's and tonight is the chinese buffet. The Dog is in town and that is where we usually go for dinner when he is here (Dog is short for Mad Dog, a nickname he picked up years and years ago).

I'm still friggin' tired, tho after the carbo load last night I did get a slightly better nights sleep (gotta love those stuffed pizzas :D ). Managed to get a few dishes done, I haven't done any for a couple of days. I figured if I can't do them all in one swell foop, I can at least see how many I can get done in 5 minutes (a variation on FlyLady's "you can do anything in 15 minutes", she says if you can't do 15, try 5. Works for me ).

Looks like we may be changing the venue for the feast this Sat. Weather is predicting up to a foot of snow and the farm is way the heck past Pullman, so snow would put a kink in my plans for Sat. Don't want to get over there and find the roads closed becasue of snow and idiot drivers and not make my appointment at the sleep clinic. Jean would be a very, very unhappy camper if that happened So switching to a place here in Moscow would be better (we wouldn't have to rush back immediately after dinner), even tho it wouldn't be a formal sit down dinner due to lack of space in the new venue.

I do so love professors who appreciate the work we do. One of our favorite profs dropped off a salsa and bean dip tray with chips at our deptarment this morning One year he brought us a wonderful basket of fresh fruit MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM We like people who bring us prezzies, esp yummy edible ones :D

Comments