Monday, again

Actually managed to get a bit done this weekend. I finally did get those pork roasts brining yesterday, I'll rinse and freeze them tonight.

Moved a bunch of stuff out to the shed after putting them in plastic garbage bags to protect them. Since I don't have space to set up my dining room table, I fianlly moved the leaves out to the shed. Mahongany is HEAVY!!!!! They are double wrapped in plastic so they should do okay out there. I stored all the fans out there also. We've room in the front hall closet now to put the steam cleaner and the vacuum cleaner in there now.

Hubby had a good idea about storing all the odds and sods candle wax I have. So we picked up some disposable aluminum cakes pans at the Dollar store (I do so love that place) and I'm melting all the colors down and making small flat blocks so they will store easier. I do plan on making some candles this winter, one can NEVER have too many candles hehehehehehe

Starting to plan t-day dinner next week. Since I worked Sat night, rather then claim comp time I'm just going to take off early on Friday. We'll hit the grocery store and I'll pick up just about everything I'll need (tho I may hold off on the bread for the stuffing and the celery until Wed. Haven't decided.

I'm putting together a Kinja listing of Libertarian blogs, I've a button up above for it. I've only 2 blogs on it so far. Some very interesting reading out there.

Watched 28 Days Later last night. Good movie, tho there were a number of plot holes, but I for one will forgive them for those. Great acting and very good directing. Fantastic use of music and characters with depth.

Comments