Blech

Okay, I now have a doctors appointment on the 18th to see about getting a referral to the sleep clinic. Hubby just called and asked "Have you called the doctor yet?" No, "uh huh!". So I called.

I do need to figure out what is going on, hubby says my breathing at night is very shallow and irregular. I do know that during the day when I am awake I breath very shallow. Every once in a while I will notice I haven't taken a breath, which is a bit disconcerting to say the least. Sometimes I will gasp and breath deeply. I think this is in part from the pleuresy I had in high school and the ATDs I had to take for the Graves disease. I did notice that my breathing got very shallow on the PTU and got better when I went off them, tho I never went back to the breathing I had before I got Graves.

But we'll see, could be my hubby's sleep apnea is contagious and I caught it LOL

Comments