The week is almost done

and I think I may just spend the weekend sleeping or at least most of it (most likely just a lot of tomorrow, I have Samhain planning on Sunday and I probably should show up for that or else get "volunteered" for something hehehehe).

We are supposed to have rain rolling in tonight, I need to finish working on the shelter for the other garden. I was going to do a quick and dirty "slide the window frames in the plastic bags and then prop them up around the garden", but hubby saw me and it turned into a production and I had to put them up in the dark hehehehehe. Needless to say, I saw how badly I put them up last night, so I need to tweak things a bit as soon as I get home and then do more tweaking this weekend. I may look at putting the metal edging back on the one storm window with duct tape and use that also.

Not a whole heck of a lot of energy, may hint to hubby pizza for dinner might be a good idea, tho I had planned on just heating up the left over pot roast and maybe baking some boxed potato stuff, or may do boxed stuffing. Something easy.

Submitted my journal for the Halloween contest, may do a little tweaking here and there if I find other cool elements to add.

We've started putting the foam inserts into the windows in the living room last night. Need to work on sealing off the back door and getting the foam insert in that. We really need to save up and just get a whole new door, preferably one that isn't hollow and has some kind of resistance to letting in the cold air. Unfortunately, the only mobile home supply place is up in Spokane (rumor has it) and that is 90 miles away, so just popping in to see what they have is out of the question :(

Today is pay day, with luck we'll have a little bit left over after paying bills to buy groceries. Gotta get kitty food for sure. Powerball is up to $215 million, gotta drop a couple more bucks into the retirement fund :D

Comments