One thing I really like about working at a library...

is I get to see a lot of great books that come thru either new or as returns. I just got an autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt, who is a personal hero of mine (in fact I call my Rugar Vaquero SA .38/.357 Eleanor).

I also am processing some new cookbooks going out to folk who put holds on them. So anyone who is interested in vegetarian cooking may want to look out for a couple of these titles. The recipes look yummy and easy to do.

One is Fresh Fresh from the vegetarian slow cooker. I've been perusing this book (I'm third on the list :( ) and there are lots of great looking recipes. As I really want to do more crockpot cooking I think this will be a great book to read.

Another book is The vegetarian 5-ingredient gourmet. I love meals that are simple, but have lots of flavor and the recipes in this book look like they will do the trick :)

So, now to anxiously await my turn to get my hands on them.

Comments