I have come to the conclusion.....

that some people have been placed on this earth soley to entertain me. I like to read thru the various blogs that are linked on the Spokesman Review site Blogging in the Inland NW. One of the blogs My 2 Cents is by a student here at the U, who has a conservative bent. Seems there are several students who are now blogging and they are having discussions more or less with each other, only they don't comment on one blog, they do so on each of their own. Okay, a most interesting way of doing it, but seems to me it could be confusing, but either they are not set up to allow comments by blogspot or they just rather not have people commenting where others can read them. Oh well, to each their own, format-wise.

So, into this mix another blogger has arrived to make things interesting, My Non Cents. So I am looking forward to see how things go.

Comments