End of a long week

YAY!!!!!! :D Not much planned for this weekend. We are definately going to do the coffee thing for the Palouse Pink Pistols tomorrow and then I have a Beltaine planning meeting on Sunday. At some point I probably should see about mowing the lawn, it is getting a tad bit scruffy.

The ham I cooked last weekend is getting to soup bone stage, I'll probably toss it in the crockpot tomorrow and make some ham stock. Haven't decided if I'm going to make bean soup or split pea soup. I haven't done split pea in a while and it is hubby's favorite, so will probably do that on Sunday.

Discovered the power of acetominiphen, two 500 mg caps and the pain in my knees and hips goes away , at least for a little while.

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, but I'm a bit worried, the temp is dropping and the clouds are rolling in and it is getting windier. Now, if we get a rip, roaring thunderstorm I won't be too unhappy. We haven't had a good t-storm in a couple years (we are blaming that on our friend who moved over to go to school. She arrived and the really cool thunderstorms stopped LOL).

Will be picking up seeds for bellpeppers and tomatos. The seeds I planted from the store bought peppers didn't sprout (never know until you try heheheh), so I'll pitch the seeds and soil into the composter and start fresh. I'm going to try and get a couple different kinds of tomatos so I have a variety.

Comments