Managed a bit of gardening

Before the weather turned icky again. Hubby bought me this cute little garden scoot and a trowel with an extendable handle to make working in my flower garden easier:


Was able to get quite a few weeds out of the bed, tho not without a little help from a certain black kitty who decided the trowel was a toy:


Then he decided the root ball of the big clump of grass was fun to play with, making my getting it with the trowel more difficult:


But he was rather cute looking like a fierce panther in the tall grass LOL. But despite his best efforts to distract me I was able to get the big clump up and out:


It was a bear to get, but worth the effort. Was able to get a few more weeds up, but that pretty much did me in for the day and I haven't been quite up to snuff physically to get much more done since. I did get out with the hoe and decapitated a few of the taller thistle coming up in the flower bed, but wasn't up for cleaning it up. Hopefully this week the weather will cooperate enough I can get that spot cleaned up and the daylilies that need to be moved there. Has been raining enough this last weekend that they should be easy to dig out.




Comments