Ahhhhhhhhh!

My summer is in full swing. I have my Fridays off and have been enjoying my 3 day weekends. Mostly puttering about the house and hanging out with friends. I've started opening up the house, it is so nice to sit and drink coffee on Saturday mornings and listen to the birds sing and feel the light breeze coming thru the windows.

Doing more decluttering, took a box of stuff to Hope Center and dropped a box of record albums off at the used record store to see if they want to buy any of them. We don't have a turntable anymore, to I saved a few of them, such as all my autographed albums and my Jesus Christ Superstar movie soundtrack. Also the 45 rpm of City of New Orleans by Arlo Guthrie that I had signed when he played in Moscow a number of years back.

Yesterday was pretty laid back. Not intentionally, but that is how it was. Slept in, went to a farewell BBQ for friends who are moving to California, took pictures of the ducks there:



had a fun time. Went home, crashed for a couple of hours and then next door for our neighbor's birthday BBQ. Spent the evening watching Pie in the Sky (we are into season 2 on Acorn.tv) and processing photos. Still have LOTS more photos to process.

My tomatoes are doing well, they love the spot I have them in. Will have to get more pics to show their progress.

Comments