Tomorrow is the day!

Women's Works Arts and Crafts Fair at the Latah Co Fairgrounds, 10am-7pm. Over 40 vendors, food, music and fun. I'll be sharing a table with a couple friends, so it will be fun.

I'm pretty well ready, been working on bracelets, so have quite a few. I'll be taking my crafts box so I can work on more bracelets and mini light catchers while I am there.

I will have hubby's smartphone, so not only will I be able to take credit/debit cards I will be able to live tweet the event (Goddess, am SUCH a geek!!!!! LOL). I plan on snapping pics and uploading them to Facebook, Twitter and any place else I can think of (Oh, I have a Google+ account, will have to remember to upload to that).

A quote hubby remembered this morning:

Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise

Getting a lot better at the advertising thing, getting over my terminal shyness when it comes to self promotion. Still got a long ways to go, but I am getting better hehehehe!

Comments