No hot dog buns?

No problem. Haven't gotten around to attempting homemade GF hot dog buns or hamburger buns. My last loaf of GF bread went off, so I came up with this idea:

pop sausage dogs under the broiler and then nuke tortillas with cheese:

sausage rollup


Roll sausage dogs into the cheesy tortillas and VOILA!

sausage rollup


Have to start slicing and freezing my GF breads so I can get them to last thru the week. If I am having sandwiches every day it isn't a problem, the loaves are just big enough for about 4 days and a bit.

Comments

stebbijo said…
Hi Jean,

I love your food photos and ideas. I am also seriously thinking a person needs to learn how to cook gluten free. So much of our bread and pasta is so overprocessed, our bodies can't metabolize the junk. Keep cooking! :-)
JeanC said…
Thanks :)

I think others should learn gluten free cooking, if only to make all the alternative flours and such more readily available and cheaper :D