This is not boding well

We did Winco fried chicken for dinner last night since I was literally starving and in no mood to cook and I developed that familiar icky feeling I was getting when eating anything wheat.

SIGH!!!

I was hoping that if there was flour in the chicken coating (and someone mentioned in passing a week or so ago that they didn't eat Winco fried chicken as it was not gluten free) that there wasn't enough in it to be a problem.

DOUBLE SIGH!!!!!

Not looking real good for deliberately going back onto wheat this weekend. I am SOOOOO looking forward to pancakes, waffles and sandwiches. Not to mention PIZZA!!!!!!!! All easily made or bought at the store and not cost an arm and a leg.

We'll see.

So happy to wake up this morning and there was no snow. They were predicting the possibility of some. I am so not ready for snow, it can hold off until Christmas. Snow for Christmas is good, makes the holiday more sparkly.

Comments