YIKES! August already?!?!?!?!?!?!

Crap, summer is almost over and I still have lots I want to do. Not to mention only a couple more of my Fridays off, 3 to be exact.

Operation Tigger is back on track. He'd disappeared for several days. I hoped he was just not coming around when we were up and about so kept putting out food and water for him. He showed up in the kitchen the other night completely emaciated again. We are thinking he got locked into a shed or an empty trailer for several days and finally got out. Needless to say, we are making sure he gets food whenever he asks.

He's been spending a lot of time in the house. One night he slept curled up on a pillow on the bedroom floor and last night looks like he camped out in the bathroom. He'll follow me around the house and I make sure he gets lots of pets and scritches.

When we left this morning he was out on the front lawn under the bench looking like a kitty meatloaf. So with luck we will have him fattened up enough in the next couple of months to have him edited and then moved in permanently.

Didn't do too much this weekend. Drove up to Coeur d'Alene for Saturday night and didn't get home until 3am. Decided to pop a couple of PMs. Mistake, spent most of yesterday fuzzy and asleep. But it was a nice evening and it was nice to get out of town for a bit.

Hubby got a new serpentine belt for the van, so that was fun installing on Saturday. At one point we thought we weren't going to be going anywhere since the old one got stuck coming off and then we had a heck of a time getting the new one on. But on it got and I still have grease under my fingernails. But out side of new bulbs for the headlights, that is the last we'll be doing on the van for a while. We need to have some work on the Forester done.

Have to see about finishing painting the trailer and the shed. The new boat too. I think my next few weekends are going to be busy.

Comments