Really didn't want to wake up this morning

It was so nice under the covers I was hard put to get out from underneath them. My bladder had other ideas tho LOL.

At least the sun is shining today, rained a bit yesterday.

Like I figured, I didn't get a whole heck of a lot done this weekend. I did however venture into Wally World to pick up cat food. We were out of the Kirkland brand and not headed down to Lewiston anytime soon. We'd gotten a bag of food from some friends whose kitties didn't like it. Well, my lot turned their noses up also. So off to Wally World I went as the only brands they will eat is the Kirkland and Special Kitty.

SIGH!!!!!!

The things we do for our fur children hehehehehehe. At least they are happy now and we've passed the food onto the neighbors whose kitties aren't as picky, so it won't go to waste.

Baked some boneless, skinless chicken thighs int he oven roasted tomatoes I did. Seasoned it with Italian seasonings and then added some sliced white cheese, Mexican 4 cheese blend and fresh grated Parmesan at the end. Served it up with some tri-colored rotini. Very yummy dinner:

Chicken with oven roasted tomatoes, cheese and rotini


It was all I could do to keep from bringing the leftovers for lunch today, but I need to have something ready for Wednesday night after the pool, so I will wait. Tonight's dinner will be some of the shredded pork. I'll heat it up in some of the broth I'd saved out from when I cooked it in the crock pot and then make a gravy and serve it with some rice.

I packaged up the rest of the oven roasted tomatoes and have 3 1 qt baggies of them in the freezer. The dried tomatoes will go into a container for tossing into whatever.

Watched the race yesterday, seriously bummed that Jimmy crashed. Was REALLY hoping BOTH Busch brothers would run out of gas, really bummer that Kurt won. Can't wait for the last two races, I would not be at all unhappy if Mark Martin wins the Chase, that would be so cool. I don't mind Jimmy winning, would very much rather Jeff to win, but it would be cool for Mark.

Comments

Sandi K said…
That looks SO yummy! Now I'm hungry for something all melty and cheesy and tomatoey... :)