Half way there

No headache today (knock on wood) tho I took a loratadine just in case. Still a bit stuffy.

Wasn't too bad in the house last night when I got home. I'd turned the fans in the living room on and they had kept the air circulating enough to make it livable so I was able to actually do a bit of cooking. Didn't want to do dinner, more like graze. I steamed up some pot stickers and made a dip with soy sauce and sesame oil. I mostly had the veggie pot stickers, tho tried a couple of the pork. Not a good idea. Not a major reaction as I'd not had that much meat, but a reaction I had.

ARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to figure out what is going on. I am hoping this a temporary thing as I so love my beef and pork and don't want to give them up. Not too mention make it a pain in the butt to have to cook two separate meals so often.

So I pulled out the refritos and corn tortillas and made fried tacos and topped them with shredded Tillamook sharp cheddar. Made extra so I had some for lunch today. I popped them into the toaster oven to heat up.

Tacos


Need to get more flour tortillas. Hubby liked the refrito burritos I made for lunch yesterday so I will make up a bunch and pop them in the freezer so we can have easy lunches.

Comments