New from Purple Ducky Designs

I've a number of new designs and photos up for sale. First up, for those people who feel they are simply a speed bump in their cats lives:

I'm just a speed bump shirt
I'm just a speed bump by JeanC_PurpleDucky
Many t shirt designs available at zazzle.com


This design is customizable. You can either leave Fred on the design or upload your own picture to put on the item.

This next text design is something the hubby is always saying. Of course he is always confuzzled because everyone simply falls down laughing when he says it:



The Painted Turtle wandered thru the yard last week, so I got some close ups:



Clouds building up over the cemetery here in Moscow:



I've also set up a mailing list for my shop, you can sign up in the box in the column at the left.

Comments