Holy purplebunnypoop!!!!!!!!!!

I sold a couple of bumper stickers to some in AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

Serious kewlness!!!!!!

AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

Now, I was expecting to eventually sell some things to Canada, but I figured that with the world economy that the chances of selling to some other foreign country was pretty minimal, esp when you facotr in shipping charges. So actually SELLING something to someone in Australia is WOW!!!!!!

The bumper stickers in question are a couple of political ones I did early on: I think for myself and DANGER! Informed constituent. From what hubby was saying about what is happening in Australia in regards to politics and the increasing Nanny Stateism there, they are very good stickers for people there.

So my Monday is not so dismal LOL.

Comments

MarmiteToasty said…
Well done you :) - so, when will have enough to retire?

x
JeanC said…
LOL, no plans for retiring soon. I just want to make enough to help pay the bills, or at least have enough in savings to make up for not enough in my retirement plan thru work.