New from Purple Ducky Designs

So I finished up the two anti-Valentine designs and decided I want to start designing specifically for the holidays, so whipped out a quick regular Valentine's design.

So for those who are into Valentine's Day:

Be Mine

Photobucket


And for those who aren't:

Love Hurts

Photobucket


Good Grouping

Photobucket


I'll be adding more as I come up with them and then I will start adding for the other holidays.

In other news, since I am starting to do a lot of my own art work, I am looking into getting a graphics tablet so I can draw on the computer. Doing it using the track ball mouse is pretty tricky and I am much better if I could use a pen. I don't want to waste dead trees, so I'd rather not draw on paper and then scan it in and try and work that way. So the hubby is researching tablets for me, tho it looks like we'll probably be getting a Wacom Bamboo Fun since there is Linux support for it.

Comments

Chimera said…
"Good Grouping" -- I love it! LOL!

So...after the "war on Christmas" we're having a "war on Valentines?" What's the core target group?
Tumblewords: said…
I absolutely love having the Bamboo Fun! Mine came with Adobe Photoshop Elements 5 and a Corel program which I haven't loaded yet as I'm still light years away from learning Elements! :) The wilds of North Idaho - yup...