A wee bit of snow

Nothing like we had last winter, thank the Ghodz.

Here is what it looked like out the classroom window yesterday looking towards Memorial Gym:

Library Window 12-18-08


And out the break room window:

Library Window 12-18-08


This is out my office window today:

Office window 12-19-08


Office window 12-19-08


And this was at home this morning:

snowtrailer


Thank goodness we got a lid on the trailer before the snow started, or else it would look like this:

Snow boat


We do have a tarp over the boat, but it wasn't tied down, so it is in there somewhere.

It is starting to get deep out in the driveway:

Snow boat

Comments

I keep wishing that we'd get a little snow in Philadelphia. Just when I think it will happen... rain, rain, rain...
JeanC said…
Fingers crossed you can get some snow. The holidays need to have snow.
moni said…
That looks like a lot of snow to me Jean!! And, I can do without it during the holidays thank you! I moved way south to avoid the snow at all times. If I want snow, I just look at the mountains.
Chimera said…
Somebody rode a bicycle to work in that stuff? LOL! Optimism never fails to amuse me...

Good Yule to you guys!
JeanC said…
moni, it is more snow then we usually get this time of year I have to say. Esp all in a 24 hour period. I think we got a months worth :P As long as our property owner keeps the roads plowed I will be happy.

Chimera, you'd be amazed at how many people bike in the snow. Heck, I used to LOL Of course that was back when I was still young and immortal hehehehehehe
Chimera said…
We're battening down the hatches for a blizzard up here in Lotusland -- breaking snowfall and low temperature records all over the place. And since youse guys get pretty much the same weather as we uns, I suggest you do likewise. Keep warm.

Climate change? What climate change? Nothing to see here, folks, move along...

WV: philvect
New music producer? LOL!