Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

Another snowy morning. Slept in until 10:30 and finally got up and had coffee. Surfed a bit and then started breakfast. Had blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs and prosciutto. Very yummy.

I've the rib roast out and coming to room temperature so I can pop it int he oven. I'll have Yorkshire pudding with it. Last night's dinner was latkas and turkey brats. Very yummy.

Put my boots on earlier and slogged thru the snow to get the bird seed out behind the deck. Now the little birdies are happy they have food.

Watched the 1st 2 series of Dr Who with William Hartnell last night. We were up until almost 2am. I LOVE Netflix, we are getting all the old shows we remember from childhood or had wished we'd gotten growing up.

Time to unwrap prezzies. Everyone have a good day.

Comments