Ouch!

I think I sprained my wrist a bit yesterday. I took advantage of the rain quitting to get the big AC unit into the shed and now it hurts to move my right wrist. Plus I shredded the tip of my left ring finger on the splines. Oh well, I guess it isn't too bad, managed to survive the weekend with most everything intact LOL.

Saturday we did Samhain and had a lovely time. A much smaller group and definitely got some woo woo off it. Also a much smaller bonfire and even with the rain it went well.

Samhain '08


Samhain '08


Sunday was a pretty laid back day, tho we did get a bit of work done. Got most of the living room straightened up, hubby has been working in the office. Finally got a strip magnet up for my kitchen knives. My kitchen counters are so small that the knife block I have that my dad made takes up a bit of room, so I have that emptied out and will store it until such a time as I have some room to use it again.

Got a big bag of assorted homegrown tomatoes from a friend so I am going to chop them up and sprinkle with olive oil and a bit of Italian seasoning and roast them. Planning on dividing them up into baggies for the freezer to enjoy this winter. Speaking of tomatoes, my last little Black Krim is ready to pick and there is one on the Brandywine that should be ready in a couple of days.

Got caught up on Ugly Betty, I was so not expecting the twist ending in the last episode. I so can't wait to see how it plays out. Also got caught up on the BBC America show Primeval. The episode with the future shark was pretty lame, but they made up for it by the series ending. I so can't wait for series 3 to air over here.

Managed to deal with the time change, even remembered to reset the clock on the thermostat so the heater now goes on at the right times. I don't bother keeping the clock on the microwave set and I keep the coffee pot unplugged now, so didn't have to worry about those. I just remembered I do need the set the clock on the stove. I always have to forget one clock in the house. Thank goodness the computers and Dish receiver reset automatically.

Comments