ACK!!!!!

It is almost 2am Friday morning and I can't sleep. I would have taken a sleeping pill, but even the short acting one makes me groggy in the morning.

SIGH!!!!!

So here I sit tweaking websites and drinking hot cocoa with the Scrapper cat snuggled up to me. I will toddle off in a few and see if the hot cocoa will do the trick and help me sleep.

The sites I have been working on are now up and running. The one is for Vandals for Firearms Education and Training and the other is for Aikido of Moscow. I'll be adding more content to both sites once I get more info and get some pictures and video.

Looking forward to range day this weekend, hope the weather holds. It is with VFET and I should have some good pics to add to the site next week. Probably will wait until the next range date to get video.

Okay, seriously yawning now, so time to toddle off.

nite nite every one.

Comments

Drang said…
'Morning, Hon. Hope you've gotten some sleep. I know the feeling, when I was working late shift I'd get hoe at midnight, and usually get to bed/sleep by 2, but sometimes I was still up when Mrs. Drang got up for work. And there's what antihistamines do to me. (I understand they cause something called "drowsiness" in normal human beans...)

Anyway, I was just checking in and had a thought--someone clicking your link who wasn't familiar with the area, and seeing links to "VANDALS anything" and "anything of MOSCOW" is really gonna be wondering...

Word: growly. "Gyro Willy? Wasn't he in The Road Warrior?"
Chimera said…
Ack!!! is right, Jean!

You rearranged the furniture again!

Good thing I can see in the dark, or I'd'a barked (oops, sorry, kittehs) my shins on the sidebar, coming in...

We 'uns and Fahnestalks are over to Bowen Island this weekend for Spider's sixtieth *gasp* birfday party! Beatles! Beatles! Beatles!

WV: unconvo

??? LOL