Cynical? Me Cynical? NAH!!!!!!

I'm not cynical I just want the whole mess to be over with. I am getting sick and tired of all the campaigning, the mud slinging and the lies. They ALL lie, they are politicians and will say anything to get their way.

I care for neither Obama nor McCain, both are simply sides of the same coin. There will be no change, both sides want to keep the status quo, esp if it is in their favor.

I'm writing in Teddy Roosevelt for president since there is no one else who is worthy of my vote. I am sick and tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

Hubby has a saying I've posted in my shop:

Photobucket


Naw, I'm not cynical, but Wyatt Cenac put it best for me last night on The Daily Show:



GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Comments

Chimera said…
There are a bunch of us Canucks who are actively (as much as we can be) supporting Obama simply because he's a hands-off-a-woman's-choice kinda guy.

And his wife is hot.

Word verification: swashili. Heh.
Anonymous said…
Jean C:

Hi,

I run a website - stebbijo.com.

Did you used to live in Bridgeport, Washington? If so, we may have been classmates.

Let me know. Thank you.

stebbijo@yahoo.com
JeanC said…
Hi stebbijo,

nope, never have lived in Bridgeport. Only place I've ever lived in Washington was one summer in 1969 in Spokane.