GAAK!

Okay, it has been a week. Students are back, school has started and Nicky has gone on walkabout and I haven't seen him since last weekend.

I'm really starting to get worried. I've checked various barns and triple checked our shed and no sign of him. So if anyone is so inclined, can you send out a blast to tell him to come home? I would appreciate it. He's gone walkabout for a day or two, but this is too long for him to be out and about.

So it has been pretty much Monday all week and I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend, since I now am back to work on Fridays now that summer is over.

Comments

moni said…
I hope Nicky comes home soon.
JeanC said…
I am still hoping. I've been having a feeling he's been coming in at night after we've gone to bed, so he just may be miffed about something and is just hiding on us. I went out last evening and hollared for him and rattled kitty crunchies in a bottle to see if I can tempt him out of where ever he is hiding.