Dear Tony Bourdain .....

and Ted Nugent,

You are both hereby directed to attempt an airborne indecent assault at a perambulating, perforated pastry.

After checking out the video link Rachel had posted here I have deleted your show from my DVR list and will be informing Travel Channel and the advertisers of your show why I will no longer be watching it.

If I had any Ted Nugent records I would be sending them back to him in tiny pieces after using them for target practice with my various firearms.

I knew Ted had gone round the bend a while ago, but I hadn't realized he was so far gone. I knew you were an asshole, but hadn't realized you were a hate filled waste of DNA. You both are.

I used to like you in spite of your assholeness, you were entertaining and had the occasional deep thought that made people think when dealing with other cultures. I loved watching your show and seeing the sights, sounds and foods of other countries.

I just hadn't realized you were hiding such hate for fat folk. Makes me wonder what you really where thinking when you did shows with fat cooking celebs. I guess you are a good actor because it really looked like you actually LIKED the people you were talking to. I guess when you were done you took a shower and disinfected yourself immediately after to avoid getting fat cooties.

I guess the changes in your personality after your experience in Beirut were only skin deep. If there were any changes.

no love left,
Jean C

Comments

kat smith said…
I only just today saw this horrendous video on September 11. I am appalled and angered at the hypocracy of these two men. They speak of a fat tax. If I could speak to Mr Bourdain I would say my appearance my be abhorant to you but your second hand smoke could be deadly to me. As a former alcoholic and someone who still drinks were there ever times when your alcohol use pose a deadly threat to others. My brother was killed by a drunk driver last year and now I am almost as angry and bitter toward alcoholics as you are toward people who are overweight. As much anger as you and Mr Nugent are displaying in your juvenile display is masking a great deal of pain. The one thing I can say about people who are fat we have spent many years being devalued,the object of ridicule, and sometimes the object of hate. WE know how to ignore it, we know how to cry over it, but if we ever get organized and channel our anger and do something constructive about it I fear for those like Bourdain and Nougent who have taken us for granted and belittled us and defiled us. Tonya