Surgery time

20 after 5am and we'll be heading over to Gritman in a few minutes. Have to be there at 6 for check in and I should be home and in my own bed by noon.

Managed a couple hours of sleep, finally. The house isn't as in shape as I'd planned, but it is more then 50% better then it was. The kitchen is ready for hubby and the laundry is all caught up, so I am not going to worry about it.

So, I'll talk at everyone later, not sure how soon I'll get back on the 'puter today, will probably spend most of the day sleeping once I get home.

Comments

MarmiteToasty said…
wow, in and out on the same day?? I hope all goes well for you, best wishes and hugs....

I spend 5 days last week in hospital having more surgery on me knee, and Im at the hospital 3 days a week trying to get things sorted still......

Not well enough to be on the computer much of late..

(((Jean)))) hoping everything goes well..... will be thinking of you....

x
moni said…
Best of luck to you Jean. No surgery is a good surgery, but still, what must be done, must be done. Get well soon.
JeanC said…
Well, things didn't go quite as planned, the surgery itself was fine, the do decided to be very cautious and I ended up staying over night. You should see the bruise from the spinal I went with instead of the general!