Puttering along

Got up and about today, it was nice to get out of the bedroom and actually outside. Hit Super China for lunch and managed some veggie chow fan and a bit of General Tso's chicken with some jello for dessert. Almost pushed it too far, so it was straight home and back into bed for a 4 hour nap. Finished the one Kay Scarpetta book I have thru ILL and now am out on the couch watching one of the races I've had on the DVR for a while.

Been sleeping a lot and not getting as much done on my designs for my shop as I'd planned, but I've also been a bit loopy from my pain meds. I'm only taking one at a time during the day and then I pop two before bed and that is really helping me to sleep thru the night without much pain.

I've got the ace wraps off and bandaids over the stitches. The wraps bunched up and got painful. I'll have hubby re-do them when he gets back from his errands later.

Been doing the exercises, the legs lifts are the ones that hurt the most. The heel slides are good and I am getting more flex in my knee each time I do them. But it really nice to not have that really sharp stabbing pain in my knee anymore. Right now it is a dull ache and that is heaven compared to before LOL.

I do need to get the 'scope pics scanned in, it is really fascinating to see what the inside of my knee looked like and what the tear looked like. I esp like the after picture where all the tissue is nice and smooth.

Comments

Nan said…
Glad to hear the surgery went smoothly and you're doing well now. Hope you won't need the pain meds much longer.