I so hope it warms up soon

I am SOOOOO tired of being cold all the time. I am so not into being cold.

Poor hubby isn't feeling good today, so I had to drive to work. I hate driving myself to work, I am so spoiled with door to door chauffeur service hehehehehehe. Besides, it is too cold to walk in from the parking lot. I couldn't find my gloves this morning, so my fingers froze just driving in. Had to get a day permit to park, got a gold one so I didn't have to park behind the Dome. Luckily my hat I got for hunting was handy and is lined. My head stayed warm, tho I thought my nose was going to fall off it was so frozen.

Have I ever mentioned I really don't like cold?

:D

So it is lunch at home, good thing I've got leftovers from last night as by the time I walked to the car and drove home it is almost time to turn around and drive back.

Had only 3/4 of a cup of coffee this morning, doing fine. Didn't bring in any tea, by the time I walked from the parking lot it would have gotten cold.

Time to finish inhaling lunch and back out in the cold I go.

BBBRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments