AHHHHHHH!!! Finally Friday!

It has been a long, long week. All our snow (well, most of it) is gone.

WAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my snow back! I do NOT want a green Yule and Christmas, I want snow dadnabbit!!!!! It is supposed to be white.

sniff!

They are predicting snow tomorrow, so we may be in luck, so fingers and toes crossed we get it.

Hubby surprised me last night with The Simpson's Movie DVD, so we watched that. I soooooo love that movie. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend renting it ASAP and watching it. You'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll be happy the rest of the night.

Hit Winco last night, picked up a 7lb or so beef rib roast. I will see about aging it. Not quite the way Alton Brown recommends, I don't have a plastic container I can poke holes into, so I will be using the vegetable crisper drawers in the bottom of the fridge. I've nothing in them at the moment and they are humidity controlled, so that should work. I'll be cutting the roast in half and then freezing part for later yummyness. The half I keep out with be our Christmas dinner, not sure as yet what I will serve with it. Planning on doing lasagna for New Year's Eve, we've a friend coming over for the evening to watch movies.

Pretty much have all my decorating done, now I just need to find a &^%^$ extension cord so I can plug in my last set of lights. I KNOW there are at least two not being used, but can I find them? NOOOOOOOOOOO! of course not, I need them so they are no wheres to be found.

SIGH!!!

A very good reason to finally finish getting the place cleaned and decluttered. I've got all next week off and don't have to be back at work until the 2nd, but I strongly suspect I am not going to be getting a whole heck of a lot done. I should at least get the recycling out of my kitchen so I can walk around easier LOL.

Yule rit tomorrow night. Rit first then feasting and gift giving after. I've figured out what everyone is getting, haven't figure out what I am taking food-wise. Oh, just remembered I have some gluten-free mixes, will make something with one of those.

Here is a neat vid someone posted on a board I am on, it is great:

Comments

Chimera said…
We got snow. You're welcome to all of it. All ya gotta do is arrange to have it picked up and delivered to your yard...

What a fun vid!