Whew! Survived!!!!!

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed, there is an outside chance I may get to go hunting this weekend. We have someone who might be able to take me out when he and his wife go, so I would have someone to show me the ropes. Haven't heard as yet (we'd talked to the wife last night and she thought it might be a possibility). So we'll see.

Was reading the regs from Fish and Game, I am confused on the tag thing tho. They say there is a regular deer tag and a white tail deer only tag. Not sure exactly what is what. If you get the white tail only tag you can only shoot white tails? Makes sense, but what is the regular deer tag? There are two kinds of deer in Idaho, Mule deer and White tail. So is the regular tag good for both, or only mule deer. If so, why don't they call it a mule deer tag. I am so confused. Have to check if and when I go in to get a tag.

Pink carnation


I survived the squishing this morning. It was in and out with very little bother. Still think they should hand out Godiva chocolates afterwards. They had a drawing for a pink Kitchenaid mixer, but since I already have one, skipped that drawing. Put my name in for one that was a gift basket with a bunch of cool things instead.

If I don't go out this weekend, I'll putter about the house. We need to tweak the gutter, the eave is definitely NOT level and it is not draining the water as well as it should. Tho we did come out to find the barrel 3/4 full of water, so the theory is proven. Just need to tweak. I am so looking forward to all the water I will collect next spring. Going to seriously work on getting more barrels ready over the winter to add.

Need to cleanup my gardens now that fall has fallen. With all the rain we've had the ground should be soft enough to pull things out and turn it. Considering ripping up a lot of the grass under the birch tree to open that up some. The grass is pretty thick and may be why the tree isn't thriving as well as it should.

Comments