Well!

My blood results were not as I expected. In fact, they are dead on what they were when I had them last done, when I was still on the methimazole. So I'm not hypo, but something else is going on, so need to figure it out.

I'll go back on the half dose of meth just as a maintenance dose since that was doing okay for my blood levels. I go back in January for a follow-up and a wellness exam (since I am overdue on the exam part). I go into Gritman's imaging center on Friday to get squished since I am definitely overdue on that procedure.

I hate getting squished. Getting a flower afterwards isn't enough, the least they can do is give boxes of Godiva chocolate as a reward for getting squished LOL.

Gotta find out what paperwork is needed to get a titrating CPAP from Norco to see if my levels need to be changed. One is supposed to have that done every year or two, I haven't had it checked since I got the machine.

Had all 4 kitties in the house last night. It was raining to beat the band when I got home, so Scrapper was more then ready to come in and wasn't in a big hurry to go out again until this morning.

Speaking of rain, it is time to hang up the Crocs, at least for running around outdoors. I almost took a header going to class last night. Between slick concrete and wet leaves, it was tricky walking. Not too mention wet socks. ICK!

Hit Winco on the way home last night. Hubby wanted some mac and cheese for dinner, so made up a BIG batch of the stuff in the blue box and added a package of shredded cheddar jack for extra cheesy goodness. So had lots left over and I am so looking forward to lunch.

They had butter on sale for $1.98, so grabbed 3 pounds worth, good thing as I was on my last half cube of regular butter. Still have some unsalted, but I save that for baking. Grabbed a gallon of whole milk so we could have some for the mac and cheese. I'll see about pouring some of it off and freeze it as I don't think we can get thru a whole gallon before it goes off. It was nice tho to be able to put the milk in the fridge and not have to turn it on its side to do so.

Picked up more ready made burger patties for those nights when we want a quick dinner. I do need to see about making more hamburger buns now that the weather is more conducive to baking.Also need to work on hot dog buns. I would like to find a baking pan for the hot dog buns so I can get a more consistent product, at least shape wise. Not so critical for the hamburger buns.

Comments